Do you have guides on how to setup your service?
Do you have a list of channels you offer?
- Yes, please see them here: https://setoiptv.world/channels/ (note: we constantly add content so this is a sample list)
Where can I see the prices/packages you offer?
- At our store: https://setoiptv.world/
How long does it take to activate the service once I pay?
- Most of our orders are completed within minutes.
- However, it may take from 4 – 12 hours for your account to be activated in case of a backlog of orders
What payment methods do you offer?
- We accept crypto currency (bitcoin, litecoin etc.) on our site to maintain your privacy
- We also accept credit cards. Please message us on discord if this interests you
We support the following major crypto currencies:
Where do i buy bitcoin?
There are several places to buy bitcoin:
I am a noob at IPTV, which hardware is best for me?
- A MAG256, Dreamlink T2 or Formuler Z7+ are ideal for newbies because they have a simpler user interface
- An android box like the Nvidia Shield or Xiaomi Mi Box offer more flexibility if you do not care about the simplest interface
Do you support M3U playlists & Smart TV app?
Do you support Roku?
- If you can find a working m3u playlist app on
roku, our service will work on it
- It’s generally better to invest in an
androiddevice like a fire tv, mibox or nvidiashield to avoid the hassle
How many connections do you allow?
- Our customers can enjoy up to 5 simultaneous streams (aka devices) only 4 of which can be a MAG/Dreamlink type STB device
Do you have catchup, VOD, 4k content and PPV?
- We have 3 day catchup
- A huge collection of video on demand content (movies, TV shows and 4k content)
- We have all PPV and sports content included in our package
Can I watch TV on my computer?
- Yes, you can either
- setup Kodi on your PC
- watch & chromecast via any web browser: http://watch.setoiptv.world